January 10, 2010

365 Rings

That is what I have gotten myself into. I saw a fellow designer's tweet about Etsy Metal's Ring A Day challenge and jumped on it. The idea is to make one ring a day for 365 days. It can be made out of metal, paper, anything really. It's been nine days already and my creativity is still flowing! I think this challenge will actually motivate me to learn some new techniques this year. This piece is my favorite so far:

Ruffles



You can see the rest of the pieces I made so far and follow my progress on Flickr. To see the entire collection of rings from some amazing artists, check out the Flickr group pool: Ring A Day.

Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. Okay I see you back on ya grind now...Happy to have been a motivational tool for you. Cross promotion is everything so please send me whatever and please promote this real Hip Hop on your blog for me...Luv U as always.

    Peace
    Black Ink Flow

    ReplyDelete